- ADVANCE RESERVATIONS for day passes and overnight packages is strongly recommended.
- All guests must purchase a valid wristband to enter the water resort.
- Children under the age of 6 should be within arms reach of a supervising adult.
- Guests must adhere to lifeguard and CoCo Key staff instructions at all times.
- Appropriate and clean swimwear required. Swim diapers required.
- No cut-offs or swimwear with exposed metal zippers, buckles, rivets or loose strings.
- CoCo Key reserves the right to remove/refuse admittance to any person failing to comply with rules.
- Management reserves the right to change rules and regulations without notice.
- Lifeguards enforce rules and respond to aquatic emergencies.
- Parents/guardians are ultimately responsible for the safety and supervision of their children.
- Height and behavior rules are posted at each attraction for your safety.
- Lifejackets are available on a first-come basis and must remain within the water resort.
- Rafts, floatation devices, snorkels, and toys are prohibited.
- No glass or breakable items allowed.
- No outside food or beverage.
- No pets allowed.
- Please shower before and after using chlorinated attractions.
- CoCo Key Water Resort is an aquatic environment – be prepared to get wet!
Water Resort Height, Weight and Age Restrictions
Maximum operational load: 1 person, 300 pounds. Single riders only. Guests must be 42 inches tall.
Barracuda Blast & Pelican Plunge
Maximum operational load: 1 persons, 300 pounds. Guests must be 48 inches tall. Guests must use tubes provide when going down the slides.
No running on or around the play structure.
Parrot’s Perch Slides
Slides taller than 8 feet (qty. 3): Guests must be 40 inches tall. Slide less than 8 feet (qty.
- Guests must be 36 inches tall on the yellow slide
- Guests must be 40 inches tall on the orange and blue
Coconut Grove Adventure River
Children under 48 inches must be accompanied by an adult.
Guests under 48 inches tall must be accompanied by an adult.
Dip-In Theater Slides
Maximum operational load: 1 person, 200 pounds. Single riders only. Guests must wait for the ride to be clear or for the lifeguard’s signal. Guests must be under 48 inches tall.
Coral Reef Cavern and CoCo’s Cove Activity Pools
1 person allowed on each floatable at a time. Basketballs must stay in pool. No excessive splashing, spitting, boisterous or rough play allowed.
Palm Grotto Spa
WARNING: No Lifeguard On Duty!
MUST be 18 years of age or older to enter the spa – No exceptions. Guests are encouraged to observe reasonable time limits (10-15 minutes) in the spa. No food or beverages or breakable objects allowed in spa area. Do not use while under the influence of anticoagulants, antihistamines, vasoconstrictors, stimulants, hypnotics, narcotics, tranquilizers, or alcohol. Individuals suffering from heart disease, diabetes, high/low blood pressure, and expectant mothers should not use the spa. Showers are recommended by all participants before and after use.
CoCo’s 21+ ‘After Hours’ Adult Night
- All guests must be 21 year of age or older to enter or drink. State or government issued identification, including drivers license and passport, will be required for entry, regardless of age
- Absolutely no drugs allowed – anyone appearing under the influence will be removed/refused admittance and reported to the authorities if they are under the influence.
- Fighting and vulgar behavior/language will not be permitted. Anyone caught fighting will be ejected. Anyone found not acting in an orderly and respectable manner will be removed at the discretion of management/security.
- Please be advised professional security is provided in addition to on-site security and management
- No loitering in the parking lot. Parking lot will be patrolled both by local police, as well as staff and security.
- No outside food or beverages will be permitted in the facility.
- No backpacks, duffle bags, or bags of similar size.
- Appropriate attire required. Sunglasses and hats worn for fashion not permitted.
- Guest is required to wear wristband at all times. Lost wristbands require full cost of entry for replacement. A $5 replacement fee for damaged wristband required.
Anyone violating the posted rules will be removed from CoCo Key and reported to the authorities is appropriate